Sunday 6 October 2013

My bags are packed

The Enabler and I leave for Phoenix tomorrow. Another work conference for him, another vacation for me!

The kitties seem to know something is up, as usual. They've been queuing up for lap time. 


I'll miss them, but I'm ready to go. I've got the important things packed. The never ending Viajante, a 
new pair of socks for the Enabler, and two Christmas presents, one that is about 2/3 done and another that I haven't even cast on yet. I'm definitely not going to run out of knitting, and I think I've got a good variety too. 


have to make sure I pack enough knitting because I can't buy any yarn, obviously. I haven't even investigated the yarn shops in Phoenix because I don't even want to know what I'm missing.  I'm going to be a good girl.

This is the first bag that I packed.  It's the most important thing, of course.  The toothbrushes and flip flops and sunscreen are packed too, but if any of those happened to get left behind, I could buy new ones without breaking any rules.  The knitting bag, well that one won't be leaving my sight at least until we check into the hotel.  If this one gets lost somehow, I'm lost too.

Here's hoping none of the TSA agents give me a hard time about all the knitting needles in the bag, but I don't think they will.  To be safe, I'm even leaving my larger scissors (but still small enough to pass security in Canada) at home.  I'd honestly rather stay home than have to go without any knitting at all.

That's normal, right?  I totally don't have a problem.  *cough*

1 comment:

  1. Even though we totally don't know each other, can you please smuggle me back the same meal your husband had at Aunt Childada's? PLEASE?!?

    ReplyDelete